Joseph has a wealth of experience as a specialist musculoskeletal practitioner with special interest in spinal physio and sports injuries rehabilitation. Currently working both privately and for the NHS as an Extended Scope Physiotherapist and Clinical Lead. Consultation and treatment aimed at empowering and equipping our valued clients with knowledge of their condition, including diagnosis, and long term management strategies with a view to reducing possibilities of future recurrences.
The Physiotherapist will not only treat the problem but also, by spending time with the patient, will often show the patient how to prevent the problem happening again. We can also give advice on work posture and ergonomics for employees, employers, or at home.
- Spinal Problems – including prolapsed discs; degeneration; sciatica; lumbago; a stiff or painful neck; and referred arm and leg pains.
- Joint Problems – arthritis; injury; pain, swelling and stiffness in joints such as shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees and ankles; gait problems.
- Injuries – to muscles; ligament; cartilage and tendon problems. Work-related conditions such as Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI). Nerve injuries.
- After Surgery – rehabilitation after orthopaedic surgery, e.g. hip and knee replacements or general physiotherapy after general surgery.
- Fractures – treatment to increase the healing rate and to gain full function once the bones have healed.
- Gynaecological Conditions – including stress incontinence and post surgery rehabilitation
- Chest Conditions – both medical and surgical, including asthma and sinusitis, pneumonia, cystic fibrosis, emphysema, bronchitis and bronchiectasis
- Neurological Conditions – including stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinsons; cerebral palsy; head injuries and learning disabilities.
- Sports Injuries
Chartered Physiotherapist, qualified in 1999 BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy. PgDip Manual Therapy. MCSP. MHCPC. MSOMM
Private treatments: (½ hour) £45
On account (insurance): (½ hour) £45
Home visits from: £55