Ear wax can be relatively innocuous but, in some cases, it can have a real impact on your quality of life.
If your ears produce too much ear wax, it can build up and become impacted. This can cause uncomfortable symptoms, including:
- a feeling of fullness in the ear
- tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- discomfort or earache
- hearing loss.
How do you remove ear wax?
Getting excess ear wax removed could improve your hearing ability almost immediately.
We use a micro-suction procedure. This painless technique doesn’t require any water being squirted into your ear, unlike some other methods. It involves a low-pressure suction probe being inserted into the ear which will gently remove excess wax and debris.
This latest technology means your ear wax removal will be quick and effective.
All of our Ear Care Practitioners are fully trained and regularly observed to ensure they meet the requirements of our safe clinical consultation.
How much does it cost?
Prices start at £80 for both ears, and this includes the following:
- Photos and video images of both ears pre- and post-treatment which can be sent to your GP, on request.
- After successfully removing your ear wax, we’ll send a letter to your GP to be kept with your records.
- If we find anything unusual in your ears, we have direct access to an Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) advice panel – within 72 hours of your appointment – at no extra cost to you.
- We’ll give you a short hearing screening after removing your ear wax, to check how well you can hear.
- If we don’t find any ear wax, we’ll give you a partial refund.
Call 0800 740 8286 and quote AY2N-4